Blogging Life

06:52:00



I started this blog around November in 2015. I've had many Youtube channels, blogs and other socials media platforms as I needed a space to free myself from my everyday problems and stress. Even though my other blog or YouTube channel didn't work out I am determined to make this one work. I've made so many new friends through blogging and learnt new thing about myself which I might not of found out otherwise.

My blog is one of my biggest secrets even though I think my friend might suspect something after I asked her to join me at a blogging meet up which I was to shy to go to by myself. It's not that I'm ashamed of blogging because that the complete opposite it's that I don't want my friends and family to judge me because I really don't know how they would to react to me saying "yeah I write about my life on the internet and hope that complete strangers read it" its kind of a weird situation. One day I will tell them and they will probably be find with it and wonder why I didn't tell them from the beginning but until that happen its all a secret. No doubt its hard not having anyone to help me take pictures (P.S that's why I don't have any lookbook's) and someone who I show my latest blog post which I may be proud of, its kind of hard not telling anyone.

Something else I find really hard with blogging is being able to find time to actually site down and write a blog post when I've got mountains of school work and revision to get through. I'm in year 11 now so I preparing for my exams which start in May which very daunting! Being able to juggle Blogging and school work is something I haven't learnt to do yet but I'm trying my hardest. Sometimes its not having the ideas to write the blog post instead of the time.

When I first started this blog I wanted it to be a place where I share my latest fashion favourites and do funky looking look books but not having the equipment or people to help me is kind of hard. The title of the blog describes what I love most fashion and art. "SketchToFame" meaning that I want to share my creativity and artwork.

This blog post was kind of different from what I normally do but I still hope you enjoyed it. If you want to see what I'm up to during the week you can follow me on my social media links down below! x


Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Best of luck with your exams! Your blog will still be here when you finish them :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images