Favourite fragrances

06:25:00

So this weeks blog post is little different to what I would normally post but here we go. This week I will be talking to you about my favourite fragrances for all you stalkers who want to know what I smell like ;)

 

Most of my fragrances that I have chosen to be in my favourite fragrances are summery fragrances because in my head its still summer (even though it snowed last night over here).
 
 
 
 
This is the Victoria Beckham fragrance Intimately Beckham. I like this because it a very feminine fragrance and its great for a night out and work appropriate. The fragrance comes in a cute little bottle and packaging.  I got this for Christmas and it also came with a hand cream with the same fragrance  I which used quite quickly as it was great for dry hands.


 
 
After clearing out my wardrobes I stubbed across my Hollister body spray. I adore this fragrance because its a great summer scent and is quite a light fragrance (not something which will give you a headache). I normally wear this for school and pop in my bag for when I'm out and about.
 
 
 
These beauty's are my top favourites fragrances. If haven't seen this before they are a part of the Victoria Secret fragrance collection. Here I have Amber romance and Pure seduction my personal favourites. These are one my essentials for life. I love them because they smell divine and last for long time.
 
 
Thank you for reading follow me on
 
 
x What are you favourite fragrances? x


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the Hollister body sprays they smell so lovely! x
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its weird how a few years ago they were so popular but now its VS sprays which are super popular :)

      Delete
  2. I love Victoria secrets fragrances!

    I sometimes spray my bedding and it lasts for ages :)

    LJ xxx

    http://infashionsince1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I remember spilling perfume on my bedding and then when ever someone slept over they would always want my duvet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those VS scents too, so fab! X

    Veganism and why over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images