Clothes Show Live Haul

08:08:00

So if you didn't know already Clothes Show Live was last weekend and I WENT! And I can honestly say it was one of the best days I've had in a while and also a very expensive day as well :) So this blog post will be me basically telling you what I got and what I think of them.



So the first place I Visited as soon as I got to the NEC was the Rimmel stand where they were selling their limited edition Goodie bags done specially for this event which were actually half price as it was the last day of Clothes Show but were originally £10. In the Goodie bag you got 5 main items and then some testers but I will go into more detail reviewing each one in another post.

 
Another Place that were selling super cool goodie bags was Barry M and can I just say you got sooo much for £10! In the set you got 14 items including 6 of the Barry M nail polishes which are like £5 each so this was a right bargain! 
 

 
One thing I have been wanting for a long time is the w7 eye shadow palettes which are cheaper vision of the Naked Palettes which I haven't had chance to get so these are a really good alternate product. These were a really good deal with 3 for £10 which is so good for these palette which are nearly £10 each!


 
Something I also have been wanting for a long time now is some new Make up brushes which are really good quality but not super expensive and I found some! These or the UBU Face On set which was reduced to £5 which I personally think is super. One thing I like about these brushes is the colour but I doubt they will stay that colour for long :)

 
Another thing I got from the w7 stand is these products where it was ether 3 for £5 or 6 for £10. So I picked with these three products which I lovee! I haven't really been able to properly use these but will be back with a full report on them.
 
 
 
So as it's coming up to Christmas the best thing to do is cuddle up with a hot chocolate and catch up on the latest fashion and celeb gossip and I'm prepared! I stopped by the Cosmopolitan stand and picked up three magazines and a nail polish for the price of............ £1.50!!!! I know so cheap, when the lady first said the price I thought she meant just for one magazine but no £1.50 for it all!
 
 
So that's it for this Clothes Show Live post, I will be back next week reviewing some of these products so Follow me on google plus to get remained of when I post.
 
 
x What was your favourite item? x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images