Interview With GlimGrim

09:11:00




For today's Blog post I thought I would do something a bit different and exciting for me. If you didn't already know I am very passionate about fashion and hope to include it in my future. For a while I've been taking inspiration from young wannabe fashion designers and artists like me. For todays post I've interviewed one of my favourite fashion artists GlimGrim and asked him a bunch of questions linking to fashion.
 
 
 
Q1. What does “fashion” mean to you?
 
A1. Fashion is a aggregate of Art
 
Q2. Who’s your fashion inspiration/ favourite Designer?
 
A2. Monsieur Christian Dior. Dior is very elegant and attractive. I love his new line

Q3. Do you think there’s a dark side to fashion?
 
A3. um..... Non-salary?

Q4. Do you think Big idols have a influence on today’s Fashion trends?
 
A4. Yes, of course, they have a large influence to trends and give us inspiration
 
Q5. What would you like to do with fashion in the future?
 
A5. Something..... simple a new line with Avant-garde details and advanced materials

Q6. Do you have any advice for someone like me who wants to work in the fashion industry in the future?
 
A6. Think and act like you're already top and trust you talent, keep going. When you have that in mind, make your own brand or join a company.

Q7. I saw that your Korean so I was wondering what you thought about Kpop idols like EXO and how they may cause pressure to teenagers thinking they need to look perfect all the time?
 
A7. um... I think kpop idols are the hope of Korea in art and music. But there are too many with their looks, styles and music genre which are similar. I think kpop needs to be more diverse.

Q8. Would you be able to tell us a bit about yourself? Who is GlimGrim?
 
A8. My identity is Minimalism with Avant-garde. I like drawing with wine and dreamy music in a quiet room. I wanna be a fashion artist.

 

GLIMGRIM







A massive Thank you to GlimGrim for taking the time and effort to do this interview with me! Be sure to go and check out his amazing instagram page which is filled with his amazing work.

GlimGrims Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glimgrim.official/

Also check out my other social medias too!
Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images