September Favourites

09:52:00


 




Oh my gosh I'm back again with another blog post! Two days in a row! Anyway as I was sat with looking out at the leaves slowly blowing in the chilly autumn breeze I thought why not tell you guys what I've been loving this last month as we are slowly moving into fall.


If you can tell by my Blog photos I am fully in the autumn mood with my scarfs and turtle necks. The first thing I will talk about is my scarf which I've actually used as my background for my photos but if you would like me to do a Autumn/Fall lookbook including it I will. Its actually from Primark for Only £4!! what a bargain. I know that because it is so cheap its likely to be falling to bits in a few months but until then I shall use it as much as I can. I love how its so bright but also autumnal at the same time. One thing about primark scarfs is that they are more like full on blankets! When ever me and my friend get cold while in college we can just grab my scarf and snuggle with it.

The next that's in my favourites I have had for quite a while but have only just started loving which is the printed candle. Not only does it look awesome but it also smells amazing. Its from the Primark Home Range which I think it was £3. The only way I can describe the smell is it smelling like what imagine my Boyfriend to smell like. Yeah I know your probably thinking how can that be a smell but seriously its smells like a mix of fresh washed cotton sheets with a boys aftershave. Anyway I love having it on my desk because its sooo cute. After you have burnt all the candle it would be great to store hair grips or something.

If you've only just started reading my blog you won't know that I am a massive Vogue Magazine fan! Well I couldn't not include last months issue with Victoria Beckham posing for the front cover! Not only need I love the different looks and pictures inside but I loved reading the articles.

One thing I've never really done is wear earrings even though I have my ears pierced but after seeing these gorgeous earrings in Topshop I've been wearing them none stop. One thing with not wearing
earrings is that I don't own a really good pair of proper gold earing that I can wear all the time because I see no point as it would be a waste of many seeing as I don't wear them enough. So when I saw these two sets of earrings at Topshop for £7.50 and £6.50 I was a little bit unsure, But they are totally worth it. They are really comfortable and don't irritate my ears. They are very high quality and are totally gorgeous. One cool thing is that one of the sets come with some small non permant Tattoos so I had fun playing with them.

I know this post is quite short but I hope you still enjoyed it. I hope to see you soon with another blog post.

What are you loving at the moment?
 
Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images