Glamour Magazine review

04:53:00


Browsing through My local news agent I come across the magazine section and guess who I see there? Tanya Burr!

So If you didn’t already know Tanya Burr is the new face of the Glamour December issue, and can I just say she looks so beautiful she defiantly deserves the cover of the magazine.

 
 
 
 


Normally I don't buy magazines because of the rising prices of them, so this was a special occasion for me. But it was totally worth the whole £2. I think that buying a magazine and cuddling up on your sofa is the best part of Autumn and winter. I loved this December issue because obviously Tanya Burr was a big part it and the content was great


The Magazine had a range of different content so if your not into celebrity interviews maybe the Fashion trends is more of your thing. My personal favourite was the round up part of the magazine where the round up some of the biggest fashion styles and looks that rocked the red carpet this year.
 
 
 
To make this magazine ever better you get a free Clinique product! I got the lipstick in the shade of cherry pop which I think is a very festive shade and would be perfect for that Christmas party look. You are also able to get the Clinique high impact mascara and the Clinique moisturizing lotion which I also want to try out. Getting these small samples are a great way to test products out before you buy the full product.
 
Thank you for reading my very short blog post and I hope you follow me and comment below what you think of the Glamour December issue if you've read it.
 
x Have your read the new Glamour December issue? x

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images