Autumn Fashion Trends 2015

10:42:00

November if already upon us, and with that comes the latest Autumn fashion trends for 2015. I'll have to say Autumn/winter fashion season is easily my favourite but not so much my favourite time for the weather in England. You may be asking why Alice do you love this time of year so much? And I can say it’s the COLOURS! The browns, oranges and yellows their just my idea of heaven.

So as you can see by the title of this blog post I am going to be talking about this Autumn's fashion trends and the Hot & Not's of 2015. So let’s kick it off with clothing!

So we've been seeing a lot of ponchos on the runway lately. And yes ponchos are the weird blanket things that you mum would make you wear to your Grandparents on a Sunday. But yeah anyway they are making a comeback! I've been loving them in Browns and green.  So if you wondering where you will be able to get your hands on one of these beauties I will recommend New look and Primark.


 
 
Another Big thing on the Catwalk this Autumn is fringing. The stuff you may see on Bags, Jackets and boots but yes also on people’s heads. Walking around school I have seen loads of people with fringing on bags and I've got to say I love it. For some reason it reminds of the western cowboys when they have it on leather jackets but that's not a bad thing right?

 
One big thing that hit the stores and run way this year was cropped tops. And once again we have seen them at the most resent New York fashion week. Personally I love the cropped tops with the high neck it gives the allusion that you wearing more than you actually are. If maybe you feel a bit self-conscious about showing your tummy, then pair them with a pair of high-waisted jeans or a high-waisted skirt. One of my most favourites places to get cropped tops from is Topshop but sometimes Top Shops prices don't agree with your bank account so New look also have so beautiful Tops as well.

 



So that's all I've got for this blog post but I will be back soon with another Fashion Blog post. If you’re interested in finding more Autumn fashion trends, then pop along to Vogue http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends

x What fashion trend are you liking at the moment? x


 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I need to get myself a poncho! It would look so cute with boots jeans and a fedora!

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love being able to cuddle up in mine like a blanket in class x

      Delete
  2. the poncho looks so warm and I think isn't going anywhere!
    Joey x
    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images