Glamour Magazine August Review

14:20:00







Here I am with another Glamour Review for August! Geez you guys love these types of posts and I love writing and review them! In the most I will mainly be talking about the product included with the Magazine and also the actual content.

First I'll talk about the thing that most people are interested in and that's the free product included. If anyone ever wanted to get my full attention just say "free" and you've got me hooked :). So in the August issue of the glamour magazine you got a mini version of the Benefit Gimme Brow which retails at the starting price of £18.50!! Me personally thought that maybe a little to much for what it actually does. I do really like this product as it does what it says on the bottle "Our cult-favorite gimme brow tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition." Something else I really like about this product is the packaging, its got a unique look to it that no other beauty product has got. Same goes to the whole new Benefit eyebrow range. I if I were asked " Would you pay £18.50 for this product" I would probably say no, as there are many other products that can do the exact same but for cheaper.

Like any other month Glamour included a little sample which I always also like to review, this month its the Garnier Ultimate Blends the weightless nourishing balm. I was so happy with this mini free sample! I used the whole packet at once applying it to my damp hair and leaving for 5 minutes. After I had finished showering I blow dried and straighten my hair and noticed a huge difference of the softness and thickness of my hair. I will 100% be purchasing the real product the next time I take a trip to Boots.

Now onto the content of the magazine. I actually really enjoyed this months articles and content, you should be proud of me I for the first time ever read the whole of the magazine. One of my favourite part of the magazine was the True story 'The Girl Who escaped ISIS' this article written by Farida Khalaf really made me open my eyes and think about the growing problem effecting our problem.

I look forward to next months September issue as its the fashion issue! If you have any other magazines that you would like me to review comment them below or tweet me at @SketchToFame

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi sweetie ! I hope you are doing well! I just saw your blog! It looks gorgeous great job! Keep going! xx

    I have one too, if you wanna see: www.danielacorreia.com ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images