w7 Eye Colour Palettes Review

07:30:00



Today I thought I would do another review as I really like writing them and you like reading them. So if you can remember I was lucky enough to visit Clothes Show Live 2015 and bag myself some goodies. After practically using the w7 Eye colour palettes everyday I thought that now would be a good time to give you a full review.

I'll start of with saying these palettes are so so good for the price that you buy them at! As I was at Clothes Show Live I was able to get myself 3 for £10 but their normal shop prices are £10 each considering you get 12 pigmented eye shadows. These are a great alternative to the Naked palettes.

I chose to get In The Nude, Lightly Toasted and In The Buff and I can safely say I love them all. Each palettes are perfect for different styles and looks. During the Christmas holidays I was loving the In The Buff palettes as it includes lots of golds and browns.

The palettes come with good quality eye shadow brushes which are great for applying the eye shadows. Some of my favourite shades include Wave, Alice, Angel and Cracker. The palettes also include colours like Chocolate and Up in smoke which are great for filling in your eyebrows with them.

I've had these palettes for nearly two months already and have been using them nearly everyday but they still look brand new. These are very long lasting and I can't wait to collect more of the palettes.

I hope you enjoyed this beauty review and leave me a comment telling me what you think of the w7 Eye Colour palettes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The colours are lovely!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images