Pandora Crazy

08:11:00









So today I thought I would share some of things I've been really loving these past of months which in fact is Pandora. If you didn't already know Pandora is a jewellery brand which has its own unique style, with charms and rings Pandora is the place to get your girlfriend or best friends the present of a lifetime.

The first Pandora item I got was my Romance ring which is the one with the purple stones around the whole of the ring. I got this for Christmas years and it has been on my finger ever since. The staff at Pandora advise for you to take your ether rings or bracelets off when showering but who got time for dat ;) One thing I find hard with this romance ring is that if your someone like me who takes or does art, it can be annoying when paint or glue gets in-between the stones of the ring. To prevent this I take it off when doing something messy also if something like glue or paint does get into the ring I boil the kettle and put some hot water mixed with soap into a bowl and leave my ring in it from around 10 minutes, this helps to get all the dirt from between the stones.

last month I turned 16 and as I wasn't really wanting or needing anything for a present I decided to save up for something which I will be able to keep for a long time and wear everyday so I got the original Pandora bracelet with a charm with the letter A on for my name. I spent around £75-£80 on the bracelet and charm so I saved up all the money I had receive for my birthday.

From my parents I got the bubble stacking ring which cost £35 so not as expensive as the bracelet but just as beautiful. This ring is quite simple but goes really well with my romance ring. I think this bracelet is great for people wanting a ring which is both pretty but also simple.

Moving on from Pandora I thought I would talk about my JOMA little bracelets. I started collecting these not so long ago when I saw many other girls wearing them at my school. JOMA jewellery has its own collection of cute little bracelets which have their own different meanings. The two bracelets I have are the 'with love' and 'a little DAISY CHAIN' I love these because they aren't too expensive costing around £15 but still are good quality.

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything is so beautiful, I especially love the Romance and stacking ring! I love Pandora collections, they have such pretty designs :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images