KIKO Review

05:48:00






Yesterday Once again I found myself with a purse full of money and at Meadowhall. If you live in the north you may of noticed the new KIKO shop which has appeared in Meadowhall. This was my first time in and I loved it!

I picked only two things up but I will defiantly be popping back in so I can grab myself some other goodies to test out.  The first thing I came across was the lipsticks section which was the must organised lipstick section I have ever seen. All the colours were put perfectly in order and there wasn't lipstick smeared up the stand like other places I've been to. Not only the products and store were good but also the staff there were so helpful and kind.

The first thing I picked up was the KIKO Smart lipstick in the colour 900. I've been wearing this nearly everyday as its nice and subtle but also give yours lips a nude look to them, this is great for school or work. Another thing I like about this lipstick is the creamy texture it gives your lips. It's almost like a lipstick but also a lip balm.

The second thing I got is also a lipstick but part of their Smooth Temptation range. This lipstick isn't in a lipstick tube but in a stick kind of thing ( I have no idea what its in) still a nice size which can fit in your purse or make up bag. The colour I picked out was 02. This colour is also subtle but also gives your lips a blush colour, a nice colour for spring.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post if your wanting to read more of these types post go and see my other w7 palettes review.

Sorry for not posting in a while hopefully I will be able to get back into the blogging routine and see you soon!

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love KIKO so i can only like that review.:)
    Loving the colours you choose.

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the new Kiko shop last time I was in Meadowhall! Think I need to make a special trip in their when i'm next in. Great post :-)

    Liv x

    www.livymegs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from the north where abouts are you from ?? And loving the two shades now that summer is here will refresh any look you pick ! Well I hope we have a beautiful summer you know what the north is like !! Lovely read !!

    https://onoitafashiondesign.wordpress.com

    Love Nat xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images