Rimmel Foundation Review

03:16:00




Here's a quick Blog post which some of you may find helpful or not.

As I found myself wondering up and down the make up stands in superdrug I came across the rimmel stand where they had loads of offers on their foundations. I'm a big fan of Rimmel if you couldn't tell by my other blog posts, so when I saw their deal on the match perfection foundations I had to grab myself one.

As I have quite yellowish skin I do fine it hard to get the right foundation which won't make me look like a 10 year old that's just discovered foundation for the first time. In the past I've even gone to the extreme measures of mixing different shades of foundations just to get a closer shade of mine.

So after using the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation for about a month now I have made up my mind if it's good or bad. And I can say its really good. When I started using it I was quite surprised to how well it was blending with my skin tone. It's great for school as its quite a light coverage but it still does the job of covering up any redness or spots on your skin. The foundation also helps to blur out pores to give your skin a smooth finish.

I think I will be sticking with this foundation for a while and can't wait to see what else Rimmel come out with.

x Have you tried the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation? x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hiya, I like your stuff really interesting.
    Hopefully you could follow my blog and like my stuff as well and possibly give me a good word :)
    www.wgolibegwam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using it as well and i can't tell if i like it or not, i've found it doesn't have much coverage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images