3 Make-Up Must Haves

09:55:00

 

 
So Today I have decided to pick out three Make up Must haves which I use daily and totally in love with. All of these products are from drugstores so they are easy to get hold off if I have made you want to get them.
 

 

 I’m going to start off with the Rimmel London lasting finish 25 hours’ foundation. I’ve been using this every day for nearly a year and I wouldn’t change it. I love this foundation because its medium coverage so it’s not drowning your skin but also covering up any spots and redness you may have. I use a normal foundation blending brush to apply the foundation which doesn’t take long and is easy. The packaging is the perfect size to put into your make up bag. One problem which I have with the foundation is the glass packaging. As I am extremely clumsy there’s always the risk of me knocking the foundation off the side and smashing it. But apart from that I love this Rimmel product.
 
 
 The first time I saw this product was on a blog when someone was reviewing it, then the following week my friend was raving about so I thought I would give it try, and look where we are, It’s in my three Make Up must haves! This is the Collection Eyebrow kit. It has three shades of hair colour so anyone is able to use it. I find having these different colours is helpful because sometimes when I might want my eyebrows to be a bit darker I am able mix two different colours together. The eyebrow kit comes with a little angled brush which is used to apply the powder but you are also able to use your own brushes. The eyebrow kit also includes a mini mirror which is helpful if you’re out and about and need to touch up your make up. I don’t have any criticism about this product so lets get onto the next product!
 


 
 

For my third and final Make up product I have chosen the Rimmel stay matte press powder. I love this product because its affordable and does a great job. It stops my face from looking shiny and adds colour to my very palm face. I apply the powder on top of my foundation with just a normal powder and blush brush.  
 
Thank you so much for reading! Like this post and follow me on Google+. I'll see you soon for another Blog post x
 
 
x What are your three Make-Up must haves? x

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the Stay Matte powder! Although I've unfortunately found that it goes on very heavy on my face and makes my nose look flaky!I'm glad it works better for you

    Alice | daintyalice.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images