Fashion Student 101

13:17:00



This September if you didn't already know I started college. Taking the big leap from secondary school where everything was handed to you on a plate to college where your left alone and have to figure it out on my own. Before I go into the whole fashion student thing I thought I would talk to you a bit more about what my college experience has been like so far.

If you have told me a year ago that I would be moving from my small cute secondary school to a college that has more than 12,000 students I would of either told you that you were insane or started crying. I was so nervous to even think about moving on from school meanwhile applying and going to college interviews. As I finished my exams and said goodbye to my beloved school teachers I actually started to be excited to go to college. 3 boring months later I'm here loving life and here to tell you what I've learned while being a fashion students.

First thing first, just because I and the people on my course do fashion doesn't mean we are stuck up bitches who think we rule the school because that's the complete opposite. I think there's a huge stereotype about what fashion students are like and behave. Yeah there maybe is the odd person who thinks that they are the main character in The Devil Wears Prada but that is soon knocked out of them when the piles at work get thrown at them.

I've only been on my fashion course for 3 weeks and so far I'm completely loving it! My classes are separated into 3 different types Fashion designing this is where we do designers research, our own designing and planning on our project. Next is production which is where we use all the big industrial machines and make stuff. And last of all art.

I'm hoping to change this blog into a full time fashion blog with beauty on the side a bit. If you've got any Fashion related questions you can contact with the links below.

What course are you doing?

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images