My Prom Essentials

11:42:00

 






If you didn't already know it's prom season!! I wanted to write a blog post talking about my ideal prom choice of make up and essentials.

I'm not going to speak about every item I used for my prom look but I have listed them below. I chose to do my own make up as I was able to change and adapt it to what I exactly wanted without spending loads of money for a person to do it and then me come along and change it last minute. I only practised once before hand and was very happy with the results, when it came to actual prom night everything went surprisingly well. I went for a very natural but elegant look with no dramatic make up or false lashes. My dress was from Asos by a company called Fame and Partners, its was around the £80 which is a lot in my eyes but maybe not in others and that's the reason I opted to do my own hair and make up. For nails I had my very first manicure by my auntie which was something and went for a nice baby pink to match the colour of my dress and shoes. For accessories I had a long necklace which I got at quiz and a small white clutch bag which I picked up from primark.

One thing that was like a holy grail was my foundation which was the Rimmel London match perfection foundation which was in the colour 103 true ivory, it gave me a high amount of coverage but didn't make it look like I had just droned my face in make up. It left a nice glow and colour to my face without me looking greasy or orange.

I haven't had the chance or money to get my hands of any of the Naked eye shadow palettes but back in December when I went to the Clothes Show Live I found myself a cheap and awesome dup w7 Eye shadow Palettes. I used these for a simple look which also went with my simple, elegant style.


Face

Rimmel London match perfection 103 true Ivory
Rimmel London bb cream light
Rimmel London match perfection conclear and highlighter
Rimmel London stay matte powder
Maybelline New York master contour in light
Jelly pong pong bronzer duo

Eyes

Collection eyebrow kit
W7 in the buff
Rimmel London black liquid eyeliner

Lips

Maybelline vivid matte liquid lipstick
Model co lip liner

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515





To see more of my prom photos head over to my Instagram @sketchtofame xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look so beautiful in the last two photos! Love your prom dress <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images