Glamour Magazine JULY

14:40:00




Wow it's been a while hasn't it? Now that exams are over and I'm a free person I'm restarting my blog! I can't express to you how much I've missed blogging, having to try and concentrate on revising when all you want to do is spill your feelings out onto a new page of text about the latest Rimmel product or something is very very hard! 

Anyway back to my blog post, Today I thought that I would do another Glamour magazine review and Many people enjoyed reading it last time. So starting with the actual Magazine which I picked up from my local super market. Something that caught my attention straight away was the price, the July addition of the Glamour magazine is only £1 I repeat £1 and for a magazine which includes a make up product worth £16 who could say no to that?! One thing I loved about reading this magazine is the content. A lot of magazines now a days are filled with the latest celebrity scandals and popular dieting programmes, and if your anything like me then that's what you don't want to be reading. Glamour includes everything from Best Friend advice, Red carpet looks to this months summer Hairstyles, basically everything I love to read.

This month it was actually the 2016 Women Of The Year awards so a chunk of the magazine was the different nominee's and why they have been to chosen for this years awards.

Onto the part that most people will bee wanting to talk about, the goodie which was included. So you were able to chose from several different Model Co products such as Mascara, lip-gloss, lip liner and something else which I can't remember. I chose to pick the Lip liner as it came in a super cool nude colour. I've actually used this quite a lot since I got it back at the begging of this months as a full on lipstick as I still haven't had chance to get myself the actual lip stick to go with it :D I'm actually in love with the colour thought!! The lip liner comes in one colour which suits all skins tones so its good for anyone.

At the back of the magazine it also gives you a little preview of the next months issue and the product included. I am defiantly grabbing myself one next months as it includes the new Gimme Brow from Benefit which comes in two different shades. As everyone is raving about the Benefits brow range this would be a great time to test them.

Twitter: @SketchToFame               https://twitter.com/SketchToFame
Instagram: @SketchToFame           https://www.instagram.com/sketchtofame
Bloglovin:  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sketch-to-fame-14544515

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images