DIY Fruit Infused Water

06:50:00






Today I thought I would do something completely out of my comfort zone and different from what I normally write on my blog but as the summer is very very slowly arriving I thought I would show you my super quick and easy DIY summer drink. 

I know that you've probably seen this all over tumblr, Pinterest and YouTube but I thought I was talk to you how I make it as well as the health benefits and more. So if you didn't already know fruit infused water is, it's fruit that left in water for a long period of time causing the flavours of the fruit to diffuse into the water. These fruity treats are not only great to have on a lovely summers day but also can have lots of different health benefits.

So onto how I make mine, first I chose which fruits I want to have in my drink. After choosing I wash and cut my fruit, some of my favour combinations are Strawberry & Mint, Orange & Mint and Blueberries & Strawberry. After cutting up my fruit I please them into a big jug filled with water and put in the fridge. I leave this over night to let the flavours fully diffuse into the water before drinking, when it's time to drink I normally add ice cubes to make it more cold and fresh and somethings more fruit for decoration.

It's really simple and doesn't take long, it's something that everyone can do. Fruit infused water isn't just pretty but also can benefit you in all types of different ways. One of the most obvious benefits is that its help you keep hydrated during the warm weather which can stop you from getting heatstroke. Another benefit of drinking fruit infused water is that it can help clear acne and give you clear skin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images